John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a cannon pixma MP500. My computer is a HP media

Customer Question

I have a cannon pixma MP500. My computer is a HP media center xp. I recently had it repaired. and in the process I have lost my access to my printer. The original driver does not work. Is there a new driver that I can download ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.

Original drivers should work, were you using it via WIFI previously? If so it needs to be readded to the network.