Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

I have a MG5300 CANON PRINTER. The paper jammed & we managed

Customer Question

I have a MG5300 CANON PRINTER. The paper jammed & we managed to remove most of the A4 paper & a torn piece which was right at the corner right. We restarted the machine but the error message 6A81 keeps appearing saying to refer to manual. We don't have a complete manual to refer to. We restarted machine a few times but no success. Alice
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tim replied 8 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 8 months ago.

There might be a peace still stuck, or a sensor error.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your response. I manage to go online & read the online manual which gave me tips, one was to clean the rollers with a cloth, which I did & the machine is working again...
Expert:  Tim replied 8 months ago.

Nice. Good job.

Expert:  Tim replied 8 months ago.

Please do leave feedback as i do this for a living. Goring forward, i would clean those rollers more often. Glad it was not a sensor issue.