Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp

I have a Fujifilm Insatx Share Sp-1 printer. I turned it on

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Fujifilm Insatx Share Sp-1 printer. I turned it on to check the film, but when i tried to turn it off all the green lights flashed for about 1 minute before stopping and now the machine won't respond (turn on) at all. The batteries are new and the battery indicator on the machine said they were fine when the machine was on.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No, that's everything.
JA: Our top Printer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Printer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Printer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

This couild be failed batteries. That is what the behavior suggests. But what I would suggest doing is removing the batteries completely and leaving the printer without power for several minutes. Then replace the batteries and see if the result is different. Even if you are certain that the batteries should be OK, I would suggest trying fresh batteries as well. Let me know how you make out.