John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I also have the problem of my MG5510 telling me it is

Customer Question

I also have the problem of my MG5510 telling me it is "offline"; however, when I check "My Printer Status" is says it is "online" and shows the ink levels and even (if I have sent a "Print" request) shows that and says it is "printing"
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Yes. When it shows it is printing, I can hear it take up the paper and it sounds like it is printing, but comes out entirely BLANK. I've had this problem now for almost 2 weeks. I did do a print test, and all the colors printed. My daughter is pretty good at solving my problems and has tried to no avail to solve this. She reinstalled the printer from my disc and even went on-line for any upgrades. Nothing helps. I was initially trying to print my tax returns -- all I get is "intuit TURBO TAX" and a check mark in a circle on the first page in the upper right-hand corner. This is the 4th Canon printer I have had and nothing like this ever happened before. When I bought this, I was told this model replaced the 610 which I had before and dearly loved it. Can't figure out why they ever discontinued it.
JA: Our top Printer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Printer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Printer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Thank you.
S H E F I N