John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a brother MFC-9340CDW, connected by WIFI. Scaqnning

Customer Question

I have a brother MFC-9340CDW, connected by WIFI. Scaqnning does not work anymore: Error TW007 / CC4-205-00000012
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The touchscreen does work. On my PC appears the load popup. It goes to 2% after that an error screen pops up saying check the I/F cable between computer and brother, but there is no cable, there is a wifi connection.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Printing from computer to printer does work.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.