John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Have a canon pixma mg2922 printer - print icon has

Customer Question

have a canon pixma mg2922 printer - print icon has disappeared from tool bar - how to get it back
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue occur when you try to print a web page, or a (Word) document, or a picture file, etc.? Or does it occur when printing anything?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
icon is no longer there on either taskbar or toolbar - was there yesterday - windows 7

Is it in a particular program?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
not sure what you mean about particular program - canon icon works on any page I have up on any program - word - excel - yahoo email, etc - it is generic to print anything I have open on my desktop - it appeared when I installed the canon printer

So if you open Word document, can you click on File menu, then click on Print option?

Or when you are in an email message at the yahoo.com website, click on the More option, then do you see th Print option?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have lost myjustanswer website please charge my card the 5.00 sorry don't think your tech is not getting to solution will keep plugging away thanks for trying.

You are still at the JustAnswer page. We've also emailed you. I will help you with this. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Do you mean the Quick Menu? Please see at the website below:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/QuickMenu/W/1.2/EN/QM/qm_10.html

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly for you? Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
again sorry but not comfortable with the remote tech support since I am not familiar with website - will let my problem go for now and try something else - please charge my card for the $ 5 - don't think I should be charged for the remaining $ 15 - appreciate you help for what you tried to do - may use your service again sometime !

I'm sorry. With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. This issue can be complicated. But per your request, I can provide written instructions. Is that okay?

Do you mean the Quick Menu? Please see at the website below:

Or when you are in an email message at the yahoo.com website, click on the More option, then do you see the Print option?

Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Thank you.