Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I am not a GEEK on printers and as such I am having a

Customer Question

I am not a GEEK on printers and as such I am having a problem in trying to down load the user manual for canon mx922 pixma. Could you please help me?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

You can download the user manual from the link below.

May I know the exact issue you are experiencing?, so that I can assist you better with the issue.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!