John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I changed the ink cartridges today. All of them. The Magenta

Customer Question

I changed the ink cartridges today. All of them. The Magenta cartridge leaked/spilled ink inside the printer when I tried to print. Cleaned it up as best I could. Replaced the cartridge again with another new one. Now the printer prints pictures and copies in no other color than a light or dark shade of green. I am an old man and know nothing about any of this equipment. Any help will be appreciated!
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I hope not.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Could you tell me the make/model of the printer?