Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Trying to install Epson XP-410 on my computer and it keep

Customer Question

Hi trying to install Epson XP-410 on my computer and it keep getting stuck on 82% progress. Run from download as adminstrator does the same
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suspect that something in the process of doing the install is stopping the process.

Perhaps the Epson XP-410 is not responding? is the download asking for it? is the install for use with WiFi? in either case that might be the printer not responding. Is the installer prompting for anything about at that point or just before?

If it is on a networked or WiFi install, for use with WiFi or other networked connection, then the computer's firewall may not have authorized the installer to communicate with the printer at its local IP address (whatever that has been set to, or is set to - ? -)

So please tell me more about what is intended, how it will be connected, and what error message or other message occurs just after or just before the 82 % point. At the least, that much of the basics may help me with a Remote Session, if and when I commit myself to it. Thanks.