John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just purchased a new envy all in one4520. I thought I had

Customer Question

I just purchased a new envy all in one4520 . I thought I had it hooked up righ from the instruction however it goes through the motions but will not print. could I have it hooked to rhe computer wrong and if so please provide specific instrucns. I have been trying to comtact tech supply n phone 1(###) ###-#### ***** over two weeks and the recording answer they are having tech difficu;ity ,should be corrected shortly and to call back in a few miniutes whats up??
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

How are you connecting to the printer? Via wireless or a USB cable

And are you on a windows or Mac computer and which version?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,