Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Wf2530 will not print black, i HAVE NEWLY REPLACED

Customer Question

wf2530 will not print black
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i HAVE NEWLY REPLACED CARTRIDGES AND THE PRINTER WILL PRINT ALL COLORS JUST NOT BLACK
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no thank you
JA: Our top Printer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Printer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Printer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

It sounds like your printhead is either clogged, or has failed. It may just need to be cleaned, which can sometimes unclog the black nozzles.

Lets try running a printhead cleaning as shown on this page

http://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/wf2520/wf2520ug/printers/source/ink_functions/tasks/wf2512_2540/cleaning_head_lcd_wf2512_2540.html

Do not run the cleaning more then 4 times. Run it once, and then test printer.

If you see no black, run it again and test print. Repeat up to 4 times.

If this doesnt fix the issue, let me know!

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.