John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Just trying to hook up a mx492 wireless printer and being

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just trying to hook up a mx492 wireless printer and being asked to go to router to wps and I have an onhub router that doesn't have that button
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason