Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I have Epson wf3620 how to replace ink cartridge

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

This is not an automatic process as on some other printers, some menu steps are required prior to physical replacement.

• If an ink cartridge is expended, you see a message on the LCD screen. Note which cartridges need to be replaced, then select Proceed and follow the instructions on the screen.

• If you are replacing a cartridge before you see a message on the LCD screen, press the home (house icon) button and select Setup (wrench icon) > Maintenance > Ink Cartridge Replacement.

Lift up the scanner unit (below the glass)

Open the cartridge cover

Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.

Gently shake the new cartridge four or five times, then remove the cartridge from the package, removing the yellow tape.

Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place.

Close the cartridge cover and push it down until it clicks into place.

Select Check on the LCD screen to make sure the cartridge or cartridges are installed correctly.

Close the scanner unit.

Best regards,