Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

I have an Epson WP-4530 printer that worked just fine until

Customer Question

I have an Epson WP-4530 printer that worked just fine until Microsoft felt I would be better off with their system 10. Now as I learn, the printer is offline. How do I get the printer back on line. Thank you.
David Ramsay (*****@******.***)
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

In your case, you need to install the software for your updated Windows 10. You may download and install the required software from the following page: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=183405&infoType=Downloads

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason