Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Canon pro 9000, Windows 7 64kb On PRINT command printer

Customer Question

canon pro 9000, Windows 7 64kb
On PRINT command printer starts operation that sound like normal but the paper comes through clean, vithout print
Please help,
endel
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Lets start by going to your start menu, devices and printers.

Then right click and remove / uninstall every copy of your Canon Pixma pro 9000 printer.. Once all copies are uninstalled.

Close the devices and printer menu.. Then, lets download the 2.23 Printer driver from this page for windows 7 64 bit.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-professional-inkjet-printers/pixma-pro9000

Once you have downloaded the 2.23 driver, make sure you run it and install it.. As this will reinstall your printer.

Once its installed, have it print the test page.. Does the printers own test page come out blank?

If the test page is working, try a document next..

let me know if this works, or if you get stuck at any point during the process. Thank you~

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.