Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a Canon MG2520 printer purchased in 12/2015 it will

Customer Question

I have a Canon MG2520 printer purchased in 12/2015 it will not print the Caution on the driver says the Microsoft Toredo Tunneling Adapter is not installed or working. When you turn the printer on it goes from the green to the yellow warning light. I have tried holding the stop button and working with that but it still does not work. Can you help please
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, when was the last time you remember the printer was working correctly?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
windows 7, and the last time I know it was working was Last Saturday
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Lets try a simple fix then.. If this doesnt work, we can undo the step if needed and we dont risk losing any data.

Click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore..

Click, restore my computer to an earlier point, then click next..

We want to choose a restore point that was at least one day before the issues started..

Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not..

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Yes.. I am here. I tried to accept your request for the secure remote connection. On my end it said payment failed.

So I have sent the request back to you so you can attempt to approve that request. Sometimes the payment will fail due to your bank or credit cards security measures. Once the payment clears, I will be able to connect and work on the issue directly.

If you need further help with making or completing a payment our customer service can assist you.

Call Customer Support

Need help? Call our Toll-Free Customer Service

US/Canada1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia1800-679-634

New Zealand0800-452-621

United Kingdom0***-***-****

The rest of the world1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please cancel found out that printer is bad. Please reverse charge. Do not need your assistance!!!!
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

If the printer was bad, you wouldnt be getting this error. ""Microsoft Toredo Tunneling Adapter ""

However, if you want to cancel the link below will help you request a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund