Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

TO PRINT FROM AN IpAD TO A pIXMA mg5420, tHANKS, i CAN

Customer Question

i AM TRYING TO PRINT FROM AN IpAD TO A pIXMA mg5420 HI-
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: tHANKS FOR HELPING
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: i CAN PRINNT BUT NOT SPECIFY THINGS LIKE PAPER SIZE, GLOSSY, ETC.
JA: Our top Printer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Printer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Printer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Customer: i THINK i NEED an app on the iPad
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The problem is, the native printing (AirPrint) feature of iPad doesn't allow you to change settings like paper, quality etc. The settings are selected automatically based on the printing type. For emails or documents, it will select standard quality with standard paper size, for photos it will do in high quality etc.

There is an official Canon print app available for iPad named Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY. This application will allow you to change paper size, quality etc. Open App Store, search and download Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY

Open it and you can print using it. The problem is, it doesn't make changes to the native printing settings of iPad. This application is more limited and you cannot print all stuffs using this app.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask