Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I just purchased an epsonxp630, followed the instructions on

Customer Question

i just purchased an epsonxp630, followed the instructions on the disc and got a check network connection printout telling everything passed. printer won,t print just makes a lot of noise.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
mac book pro
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no usb i used the disc and followed their instructions
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
why can,t you help me .what do i do? return the printer to the store
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

First, setup wireless on the printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=273278&prodoid=63102261&foid=284747

After setting up wireless, follow the instructions below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.

Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N