John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My hp-print-56-officejet 4630 starts printing when the

Customer Question

my hp-print-56-officejet 4630 starts printing when the printer is turned on and the printer will not stop printing unless i turn the printer of
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is it printing when connected to computer ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

If you would like me to fix it for you, please accept the offer. Then I will connect to your computer and fix your printer using your computer.