John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We have an Epson 3800 using colorbyte rip and a nec monitor.

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. We have an Epson 3800 using colorbyte rip and a nec monitor.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: here's our problem: the prints are now coming out "muddy" and are green. we have calibrated the monitors and I believe photoshop settings are ok the printer has been power cleaned nozzle checked. We have narrowed down to the printer. Any suggestions
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tejas A. Tandel replied 10 months ago.

Hello sir, I would like to assist you on this.