John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cant get my printer to work, i got the wife to work from

Customer Question

I cant get my printer to work
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i got the wife to work from her cell phone but not mine is a dell tower
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I try to set the program on the priner
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

To successfully assist you with the printer issue, please tell me the make and model of the printer as well as the Windows version installed on your Dell computer. Also, if there is an error message while trying to print from your printer, type it here.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,