John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I need the disk to reinstall my printer 7300/7400 As as I'm

Customer Question

I need the disk to reinstall my printer 7300/7400 As as I'm unable to get it to pin with windows 10. I was away for a month it was working before of left but won"t now.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No I Don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Ho there and welcome

To be sure, can you please give me the make of the printer (eg: HP, Dell) as 7300 can refer to a few brands.

Thank you