Greg A.
Greg A., Consultant / Engineer
Experience:  Working in Computer/Electronics 25+ Years, Storage Interface Expert
5229702

How do I scan a document on my WF-3620? Where do I place the

Customer Question

How do I scan a document on my WF-3620? Where do I place the document I want to scan, and where do I put the paper to make the copies?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Greg A. replied 9 months ago.

Hello Joyce & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you may be having.

May I ask:

1) How long have you owned & used this device?

2) Are you trying to COPY a document? OR

3) Are you trying to SCAN a document (into a computer)?

4) Do you have the User's Guide for this unit?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 9 months ago.

Hi again,

I didn't see a response for my first questions earlier, but wanted to send the following information before I take a break for the evening.

If this is a new device for you, I have a couple of things that may help you get used to the functions of this device and use it.

First, I have a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the User Guide for you, which can be viewed directly on your computer, can be SAVED, and even printed if needed.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39368.pdf

Next, I have a link to the same guide, BUT it is web based and MAY be easier to use, as it has a "Menu" with it and links where you can see any available "How-To Videos". There is even a "Search" function above the Menu.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39368/index.html

Please give one or both of these links a try and let me know if you can find the function you are trying to use (SCAN or COPY), and if the steps there help you.

And feel free to use the "Product Basics" and other sections of the guide - if needed.

If this helps and has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)