Hi there and welcome
you will need to connect the printer to your new wifi network and then install it on the computer.
To do this
1. Press the Setup button on the printer.
2. Use the arrow keys to select Drive Settings and press OK.
3. Select LAN Settings and press OK.
4. Choose Wireless LAN Setup and press OK.
5. If a WPS prompt appears, press the STOP button.
6. Select Standard Setup and press OK.
7. Select your Access Point and press OK. When entering the passphrase, use the Tone or Star (*) key to change character modes.
Once done, on the computer go to devices and printers and then choose Add printer.
Select your printer when its found and it will then install.
Let me know please how you go.