littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Technician
Experience:  Printer expert
63817454

I have a video system that's giving me problems. I have a

Customer Question

I have a video system that's giving me problems. I have a Samsung DSE 4001 with 8 cameras. My problem is this; when I go to my Ipolis app to watch my restaurant remotely it fails to connect and says Device List Cannot connect to the network. can you give me some pointers as to what I can do here to try to get back up and running again?
Thanks in advance,
Don
Category: Printers
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. The first thing I want you to check is if the network cable is still attached to your router, and at the DVR. Once you verify the network connection, I want you to delete the app, and reinstall it. It can get disconnected with the IP address. The next thing to check is if your internet service provider is providing a static IP, and that your app is connected to that IP address. You will have to call them to verify. Tell me what you find.