Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I have a Canon MG5320 printer with paper jam in he back. How

Customer Question

I have a Canon MG5320 printer with paper jam in he back. How can I clear that out and get the machine to print?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What if I leave this spot to get your answer o my problem and then have another question about my problem and your answer?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It has been 2 hours now and it is 11:30 PM now. I still have no answer, I am 90 years old and cannot stay up any longer. I must stop now and will try in the morning. Thank you. Patty LaFave
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there Patty and welcome

I am very sorry about the delay.

You will need to open the back of the printer up and remove the paper jam from there.

I have an article that shows you, with pictures, how to do all this which you can follow on my link below

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART114151

Complete the steps on that link and this will get the paperjam cleared.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you