John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My canon mx926 is printing. I have another printer Hp and it

Customer Question

Hi Andy, My canon mx926 is printing green. I have another printer Hp and it doesnt.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Photo and excel docs all very green tinge. Have tried roller clean, nozzle clean head alignment. What else should I do?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

If you make a copy, directly from the glass, does that come out green too?