Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Epson xp400. Getting error message "Turn off and then back

Customer Question

epson xp400. Getting error message "Turn off and then back on" I have done this several times and still getting same message
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That is a general failure message.

I suggest turning it Off, unplugging it, and leaving it for overnight (or 5+ hours continuously), and see if it works after that, if only for awhile.

Let me know how it goes... also while it is Off, do a general glance over the inner parts of the printer, as much as you can see, and try to gather more data as to what could have caused the problem. And let me know also, how old the printer is, please. Thanks.