John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My name is ***** ***** and I just bought an Epson WF 3620

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** and I just bought an Epson WF 3620 pinterand it does not recognize the ink cartridges
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just installed the printer and when it required to print a test page, it indicates there is no ink and that I should buy some Epson brand I am using what came in the packgage
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Harold Hanna replied 9 months ago.

Hello how are you this evening?