John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer won't print full colors. Everything looks faded,

Customer Question

My printer won't print full colors. Everything looks faded, even black and white. I've done all the cleaning, etc, and am using the correct inks
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Tx
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, whats the full name brand and model of your printer?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Canon Pima mx472. W 10 and w 7
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

HI, I tried to accept the secure remote assistance request and it said payment failed.

I will send the request back to you, you may have to call your card company and see why it was rejected.