John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon MG3500 and it keeps telling me it can't

Customer Question

I have a Canon MG3500 and it keeps telling me it can't print. I can run the test print fine and can scan, but every time I try to print something other than the test print it says printer couldn't print!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Can't think of anything. All seems to be set up properly
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you using a Mac or Windows PC ? If using Windows, what version of Windows are you using ? XP, Vista, 7,8,8.1 or 10 ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Do you still need help ?