John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My computer says that my new Epson workforce wf-3640 is

Customer Question

my computer says that my new Epson workforce wf-3640 is ready to print, but the printer display is stuck on language, who do I get the printer to work?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is this a new printer ? Try this. Unplug the printer from power for 1 minute and connect it back. Try to print. Does it work now ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no my computer says it is in a state of default the status is printer error and I need trouble shooting.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

We can troubleshoot. But first need to identify whether the issue is with printer or computer.

Are you using an Apple Mac or Windows PC ?

Can you do copies from the printer itself ?