I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following to reset the drum:
1. Press X to clear error message.
2. Press the tool / wrench icon (Settings)
3. Press All Settings
4. Press Machine Info (scroll down)
5. Press Parts Life
6. Touch the keypad (dialpad) area to light up the LED lights
, then press and hold key # (pound) until the printer's touchscreen changes to a different menu / message.
7. Press the drum color option you've replaced.
8. Press Yes.
; you can do the above steps to reset each drum color.
; also, please click on the website below for the video instructions:
- And please do the following to reset the ink toner cartridge:
- Make sure printer is powered on.
- Open the printer's lid to reveal the ink toner cartridges.
- Press and hold the * (asterisk) key for five (5) seconds.
- The printer's LCD screen should display a new menu.
- Select the ink toner cartridge you want to reset.
- K = Black
- C = Cyan
- M = Magenta
- Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge
- HC = High Capacity Cartridge
- SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- Reset? message will appear on the screen, then select Yes.
- Close the printer lid.
; you can do the above steps to reset each ink toner cartridge.
; also, please click on the website below for video instructions:
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.