JKalman
JKalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

We cannot pair our Fuji XP with our iPad 9.2.1. (which has

Customer Question

Hello. We cannot pair our Fuji XP with our iPad 9.2.1. (which has the latest OS). We've been able to do this easily in the past, but in the iPad Settings Bluetooth window, the iPad does not appear to see the camera. Please advise.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Unfortunately, this is a hardware problem. The Blutooth circuitry is delicate enough that leaving the camera connected to the charger all the time can cause the Blutooth transceiver to fail. If it will no longer pair, you can get the camera repaired under warranty. Even if it is out of warranty, it is worthwhile to return it to an official Fuji repair center and pay to have it repaired.

Expert:  JKalman replied 9 months ago.

If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. My name is ***** ***** I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.

I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!