How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask John Your Own Question

John, Computer Science Engineer
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 5068
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
Type Your Printers Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We moved from Florida to an "Independent Living" community

Customer Question

We moved from Florida to an "Independent Living" community in New Jersey. I have a Canon PRO 100 and need to change the IP address to use it on wifi. How do I go about this (am a Senior and not too familiar with computers)?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?