John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a new MFC-L2740DW printer. After the first month, it

Customer Question

I have a new MFC-L2740DW printer. After the first month, it stopped printing multiple copies. It does this with every program. I just tried printing 2 copies of the goggle home page and it only printed one. Also, we use QuickBooks and it prints everything fine, except checks. It's very odd because there is only one printer set-up to be used with QuickBooks and it prints everything else. It won't print checks I enter and want to print on the spot, payments I've set-up to do a check run later, or from the "pay bills" section. But it prints everything else fine... This printer is possessed! I've tried uninstalling and re-installing with a new driver. That worked for 2 days then it started this again. Now installing a new driver does nothing to help. This is all I know to do. Oh, and of course I've tried turning it off/on :-)
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. So this just happened out of the Blue??