Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

My printer canon color image class mf8050c I open the middle

Customer Question

my printer canon color image class mf8050c I open the middle draw & I cent pull out the 4 cartage's try (blue handle)
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi Ari,

When the drawer is open, hold the toner cartridge by its handle and pull it straight up and out of the machine.

If any of the cartridges seem stuck and cannot be pulled out, you will need to try using more force or attempt to lever them out. There is no locking mechanism - they should pull straight out.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello, the problem are not pulling out the cartage's, The problem is, after I open the middle door, I cent pull out the tray, part of the handle of the tray has a blue plastic, & when I press the blue part, its loose, it seems that the springs are not working inside the blue part,

Are all cartridges affected the same way?

The only way around this is to use more force to pull those cartridges out - there is no other way to remove them.