comp_audio
comp_audio, Technician
Experience:  I offer over 20 years experience in diagnosing and fixing home and business printers. I am eager to assist you today.
44312836

I SIGNED UP INSTANT INK THREE TIMES... BUT: OJ 5740 TELLS ME

Customer Question

I SIGNED UP FOR HP INSTANT INK THREE TIMES... BUT: OJ 5740 TELLS ME CARTRIDGE CAN'T BE USED UNTIL i SIGN UP.......THIS IS A NEW PRINTER...I HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR THREE DAYS...IVE BEEN BACK TO HOME DEPOT.... THEY CANT SEEM TO HELP ...
Category: Printers
Expert:  comp_audio replied 9 months ago.

I reading through your question, are you certain you signed up for this at Home Depot? And not sure what OJ 5740 is? Please clarify what it is you are looking for and get back to me. In regards ***** ***** Instant Ink, your able to go to this site HP Instant INK and sign up through there. Please let me know, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

I just realized your referring to your OfficeJet 5740 printer. It is indeed compatible with the program. I would recommend that you go to HP's site to sign up for it. Do you already have an enrollment key you bought from Office Depot? If so I would just get a refund as it is not required to start or sign up. This is from HP's site: "You do not need an enrollment key to sign up for HP Instant Ink. If you did purchase an enrollment card at a retail store, be sure to enter the code when prompted during sign up. Otherwise you can simply select your desired plan and continue with your enrollment."

I hope that I have answered your question and given you excellent service. Please accept my answer, or if you need further assistance message me back and let me know.

Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding your HP InstantInk.

Please understand that the time I spend helping my customers out are rewarded when they "Accept and Rate" my answers.

If the answer I have given does not solve the problem then please let me know so that I may further assist you.

This is the only way I get paid for my time and services I have offered to you. While your account is still charged by the company, it does not get credited to me until you accept and rate my answer(s) I have given you.

So please know, this is how I make a living and would very much appreciate your taking a few minutes to finish this out with me, or let me know if you need more help.

Thanks in advance.

Please come back and tell me if you still need assistance. If not we can arrange to have your deposit refunded. Thanks