John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Canon MP610 has an error 5010

Customer Question

Hi Andy, my Canon MP610 has an error 5010
Category: Printers
Expert:  jinsmn replied 9 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

In the printer, check the ribbon cables from the scanner, if they are a bit loose it can cause this error. Disconnect the power cable from printer. Hold down the Power button for 60 seconds. Now connect the AC Power and turn ON the printer. Check and let me know the result.

If it not fixed the problem, please contact Canon support on 1 - 8 0 0 - 6 5 2 - 2 6 6 6

Regards
Jins