John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just installed a new Canon printer. I typed an email, and

Customer Question

Hi, I just installed a new Canon printer. I typed an email, and the font was way too small too read, and there was no structure to the page, just words all over it. I would appreciate if someone could let me know how to adjust how it prints.
Thank you for your time,
Rhonda
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Are you able to print something else fine, such as a (Word) document, a web page, a picture file, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.