Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a 3months old Acer Computer, with Windows 10, An

Customer Question

I have a 3months old Acer Computer, with Windows 10, An Epson XP-620 and a Canon Canoscan 9000F Mark ll scanner..They all work well separately, but when I try to print from the scanner, I get a message "printer supported not installed". Where is the problem, w Epson or with Canon?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What do you do to print from the scanner? what software do you use?

If the scanner works otherwise, and does scans, and the printer works otherwise, and prints from the computer, then you may not have a problem elsewhere than in the software you are trying to use to manage the scan-and-print.

Let me know more - perhaps, it might be, the problem is that the scanner is not properly installed yet. Any which way it is found to be, I can advise you toward a good conclusion.