John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am trying to scan documents using my Macbook Air. I have a

Customer Question

Hi Pearl! I am trying to scan documents using my Macbook Air. I have a Cannon MX432 printer and not sure how to do it. On my printer I pressed the scan mode on my menu button, but when I try to push okay or start it doesn't work. When I go into Scan finder on the computer, it will scan the document there and it asks where to save it. I save it on my desktop and then I go to the desk top and it is not there. Do up kw How i can solve this problem? Thanks, ATL
JA: Huh?
Customer: I do not know how to scan documents on my MacBook Air using the printer Cann model MX432
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am not PEARL

You are not Pearl? I never said you were.