Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I am trying to print a large (16X20 )photograph with my

Customer Question

I am trying to print a large (16X20 )photograph with my epson Pro 3880. It only prints the bottom left corner of the picture
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Check all the settings on your printer for Paper Size, and/or Print Size and/or Paper Source and/or Paper Stock. If any setting is found to be of lesser size than 16x20, correct it.

On your computer, go to the driver settings. (To be told exactly where the driver settings are, tell me whether your computer is a Windows PC, or an Apple computer, please.)

In the driver settings, make sure the Paper Size, Paper Stock, Paper Source are all correctly sized for 16x20 printing.

Lastly, in your program that you are printing from, when about to send the print job, make sure Paper Size, Paper Stock, and Paper Source aren't any of them wrong.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Russell,
Thanks for helping me. I have to get this done immediately for an exhibit.
I would like to pay for this one answer but I can not get your website to work. I do not remember my password ***** years ago and your reset the password ***** not work.
I have a Mac Pro, using El Capitan 10.11.3, Epson 3880, Lightroom CC. I am not sure when the drivers were last updated
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If it would be easier I would be willing to allow remote access

Please contact Customer Support at JustAnswer.com about your old-account-access problem.

They can be contacted through

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Reset-the-password, would only work for your current account, not the old account, esp. if you have changed your email address or gotten a different email account, etc. Customer Support should be able to assist.

Are you willing to try remote support? or not? I'm not quite clear which you intend.