Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

How do i use canonmx300 scanner on the printer, i am trying

Customer Question

how do i use canonmx300 scanner on the printer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i am trying to get a photo and a document on email
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: iam new at this
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is printing currently working fine?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Can you please open the program called (Canon) MP Navigator EX on your computer and use it to scan?

- If you do not see it, then you can download and install the MP Navigator EX software at the Canon website below:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mx-series/pixma-mx300?tab=drivers

, then click on Software, then download and install the item MP Navigator EX there

, then you can use the MP Navigator EX program to scan (and email after scanning)

- If there is any issue, please let me know if you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.