John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

HP 6515 will not print NEW black cartridge. Cleaned heads

Customer Question

HP 6515 will not print NEW black cartridge. Cleaned heads many times. Ran print alignment. Ink level for black shows full. Thank-you, Tom
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just told you my situation. NEW black cartridge will not print.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Have you tried aligning the cartridges?

Thank you.

S H E F I N