Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

New Brother Cyan toner, TN 210 series does NOT click into

Customer Question

New Brother Cyan toner, TN 210 series does NOT click into Cyan drum. Neither does
second replacement one. Other replacement toners fit into Cyan drum. Supplier says
this is not a bad batch, that this never happens. What should I do. All 4 replacement
toners came at once and only three worked. This is a 4 in 1 machine. MFC9120.
Thank you.
B weis ***@******.***
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Perhaps the lock lever, shown in this illustration of the drum-and-cartridge assembly, is in the wrong position:

http://www.brother-usa.com/Virdata/SAPHTMLEditorFiles/4FFDAB3AA642584DE1000000CD8620B8.jpg

check on that first. The two blue arrows shown in that illustration have to be moved as shown, in order to remove the toner cartridge from the drum assembly... or, in order to fit the cartridge into the drum again.