WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Technician
Experience:  Over 5 years as a computer and printer repair technician
21171802

My Ipf710 has a n error code 2F13, my promnter will start

Customer Question

My Ipf710 has a n error code 2F13
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my promnter will start printing and then stop and give me that error code
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: it had a different error code 03130031-4027 2 days ago but we cleared the paper pout and it worked afterwards
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I can help with the issue.

Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.

That error means that the print head is defective and needs to be replaced.

If your printer is under warranty, you can get the print head replaced under warranty repair.

Otherwise, you will need to get a new print head from Canon Parts for around $40.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.

Check first to see if your printer is under warranty that way it can re replaced. They cost about $40 and sometimes better to purchase a new printer for close to that price. If you would like to purchase the replacement print head you can get one here:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/professional/standard_display/support_pro/pro_service-parts

Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.

It might be worth it to get a new printer if it's not under warranty.

Thanks for using our site.
Please rate my answer below for my help.