John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I can not connect our Eprinter after we moved

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have ran all the tools and reconfigured the settings. I have contacted macfee - it is not a virus
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the printer is saying it is not connected. I unplugged the usb and verified the new wifi provider
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
that is fine, what do you need from me to connect?
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. I am sorry for your issue. What is the make and model of the Printer in question? Also, what is the make and model of the Router that you use in your home. Lastly, who is your ISP?