John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I installed a new color cartage and it keeps telling me

Customer Question

I installed a new color cartage and it keeps telling me printhead is loose are missing and to put in code 3513 how do I put code in
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I see that you requested a secure remote session. I am sending that offer now. After you accept the offer please send a reply letting me know if you have a PC or a Mac, so I can send you the proper connection steps.

Thank you,

Dustin S.