Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have an Epson XP-424. I unplugged it to move it to another

Customer Question

I have an Epson XP-424. I unplugged it to move it to another room and can no longer access my WiFi. Cannot restore it! Am actually closer to the wifi router now.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Can you follow the steps on this page to try and reconnect the printer to the wireless network.

If the printer cannot see the wireless network when you follow these steps let me know!

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=266642&prodoid=63101023&foid=274202&cat=237989&subcat=238002

Reconnecting in this manner, should resolve the issue.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.